Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I Desperatley Need Your Help!

So the deadline for my the payment of my tuition is coming fast, in fact it is only 17 days away!
God has been incredibly faithful and abundantly generous through you all as people from all over, and from all walks of life, have come together to support me! It's so incredibly moving to see that people believe that God is working through you enough to sacrifice to see it happen.
But we aren't there yet!


I still have to raise $1277.07 by July 13th in order to go where God is calling me to go.
And I desperatley need your help for it to happen.

That amount seems large and scary to me and I wonder if this will happen, if this can happen...
but to my God, the God who parts seas and moves mountains, all things are possible.

If it's on your heart to help me go forward into this calling and be trained in Micronesia then please donate online by CLICKING HERE.

If you'd like to mail me a check or money order you can email me at
yasemee_dorning@yahoo.com for my address and additional details!


Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment