Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Fundraising Update: Halfway to My First Deadline!

God is amazing in how He provides for us. Seriously just amazing.
My bake sale raised $459! If you consider how much I spent in groceries it came to about $350 which is still absolutley amazing! The school and my peers were so supportive and encouraging! And I learned some really amazing life lessons.

1.God moves hearts in ways you couldn't imagine, even through chocolate chip cookies
2.Chocolate sells, things without chocolate don't.
3.You eat so much "taste testing" you have to make two batches of everything
4.Blessing people with food is amazing, and I loved that I could give back to people

On the SAME DAY I collected my funds from the bake sale, I recieved over $1000 in donations from supporters donating to my registry.
This means I have raised more than half of my first deadline!
I only have $1905 left to raise for my July 13th deadline!

If you would like to donate and help support me please click on the tab to the top-right under the"Help Support Me!" subheading.
Or simply CLICK HERE
 
Thank you for your generosity, for believing in and supporting me. <3
Thank you for all those who have helped me by supporting me either financially, in prayer, or by following along and reading about my story.
Thank you for your hearts and your love. They move me to tears of joy and wonder more often than you know.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment