Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Turning Pages

I havn't posted in a small while, but it feels like decades and so much has happened in such a short amount of time.

I feel delivered from so many things I struggled with the past few months; I believe it was a period where God was uprooting the last remnants of those particular sins. But there are other things I still strongly struggle with, like self image issues, but even those are growing smaller and smaller and Jesus shows me more and more and more of His love. Amazing love. Life changing love. Heart healing love. Sweet love. Jealous Love. Jesus love. :)

This morning I woke up and spent time with the Lord. He spoke over me things that made my heart sing and come alive. I love when He does that.

"Yasemee, I love you. I am smiling down on you. Continue to see me like this. Continue to see me first, even as your excitement brings a knowing smile to my lips. I am happy to see you in joy but do not hide who you are and what I am doing in your life becasue you fear the judgement. Trust me, truly trust me. There may be things I ask you to let go of, or things I ask you to step out into...Don't try to see, just be still and listen.
This is one of the biggest, it IS the biggest cliff you've faced in your walk with me. But do not be afraid dear girl, I will teach you what it is to fly. I will keep you in the safety of my wings.
I can tell, I know you are afraid but let me lead you, for I know the plans I have for you. Plans for a hope and a future, to prosper you and not to harm you Yasemee. I am jealous over you, I am your protector, I love you more deeply than all the oceans. My love is eternal and I am going to be pouring it on you for the rest of eternity. You are so sweet, so precious, so honored to me and I love your smile. I will lead you to green pastures beside still waters. I will lie you down in safety and betroth you to me forever. FOREVER you are mine.
I know all the hurts and pains and fears and they break my heart deeply. Trust me to guide you, trust me with your heart. Turning page is our song, I sing it over you because you are precious and honored and I love you.
I love you, you can trust me.

Take my hand.
'With a whisper we will tame the viscious seas, like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees.' "

My Beloved is turning the pages in my life, to new lines...new verses, beautiful sweet notes I've never heard now play over me, the sounds they make leave me changed...leave me vunerable and open and reeling. The heart that beats inside my chest is no longer mine, it has been captured and captivated and beats to a new rhythm, to a new song.
There was pain, darkness, the sound of screams, of angry fists meeting flesh, of devestation and heartbreak, of things taken, of betrayal, of emptiness, there were nightmares, and paralyzing fears, tear soaked pillows, and blood stained sheets. They were the stories, the pages of my past.
They used to ring out like the echo of a gunshot, jarring, painful and reeking of death. I thought I would never escape them.

But His love is my turning page, and now only the sweetest words remain.
Every kiss is a cursive line, every touch is a redefined phrase.

The page has been turned. I've surrendered who I've been to who He is. My story has changed.
I am alive, I am free. I am free from it all.
Reedeemed & made whole from the love that He has poured out over my soul.
I have been restored & made new.

The page has turned,
and only the sweetest words remain. <3
...................................................................................................................................

Turning Page by Sleeping at Last (click here to listen)

I've waited a hundred years.
but i'd wait a million more for you.
nothing prepared me for
what the privilege of being yours would do.

If i had only felt the warmth within your touch,
if i had only seen how you smile when you blush,
or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough,
I would have known what i was living for all along.
what i've been living for.

Your love is my turning page,
where only the sweetest words remain.
every kiss is a cursive line,
every touch is a redefining phrase.

I surrender who i've been for who you are,
for nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart.
if i had only felt how it feels to be yours,
well, i would have known what I've been living for all along.
what i've been living for.

Though we're tethered to the story we must tell,
when i saw you, well, i knew we'd tell it well.
with a whisper, we will tame the vicious seas.
like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment