Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pray for My Cupcakes!

Next week I will be hosting a bake sale at my school from the 6th-9th.
It's my first official fundraising venture and I'm so excited! My school has been so supportive of my calling to be a missionary and even let me speak to each class about where I'm going and why. God is so Good!

Some of the yummy delicious treats I'll be selling include (but aren't limited to)
  • Cranberry Breakfast Muffins
  • Mini Cheesecakes
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Banana Bread
  • Brownies
Ummm yum!

I still need to raise $3622 by July 13th and another $3500 by September so if you would like to donate please do so by clicking on the tab to the top-right under the "Help Support Me!" subheading.Or simply CLICK HERE!

Please be lifting me and my bakesale up in prayer over the weekend and into next week! Here are some specific things you can pray for!

  • ask the Lord to provide abundantly through my bakesale
  • pray that I wouldn't give into temptation and eat all goodies myself
  • pray that people would be blessed through this

I can't wait to see how He moves over the next week. It's so amazing to serve a God who can move through a cupcake...especially a raspberry swirl creamcheese cupcake. mmm.


Blessed be the LORD, for He has wondrously shown his steadfast love to me - Psalm 31:21




No comments:

Post a Comment