Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Oh The Places You'll Go!

Hey guys!
I wanted to give you an update on my latest fundraising adventure!

Three months from today I will be in a plane heading to Micronesia! I have to fly just about 6529 miles which means about 39 hours of flying! YIKES!
(Actually I love flying and airports so I'm super excited!)

You can help me get there by donating a DOLLAR for EVERY MILE! You can donate for one mile or donate for multiple miles, the choice is yours! Simply visit my registry, leave a cash donation of at least $1 and a note saying "dollar for your miles".
At the end of the four weeks I'll calculate the donations and how many miles we covered!

If everyone donated and we were able to cover all the miles I'd be fully funded!

This fundraiser is only over the next four weeks! So make sure to check out the facebook page, like it, and get started!

Check out the facebook page by CLICKING HERE!
Or simply go straight to my registry and donate by CLICKING HERE!


Thank you for traveling with me in this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment