Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

He is the Reason for Everything.

"He is the reason for everything."
- Taryn Kate Neurohr

Such a simple statement,yet so incredibly profound and soul shattering. He is the reason for everything. HE is the REASON for EVERYTHING.
He is the purpose, the goal, the means and the end, the center, the focus...the reason for everything.


Jesus, I want to live as a woman of One Thing, a woman of whole hearted devotion and focus. You truly are the reason for everything, and I'm so sorry Lord for the things I've made it, when it's all about you. You are the center, you are the Living One, the Holy One of Israel, the Lamb & the Lion...before the foundations of the world you were. And you are, and you are to come. All of creation was created just to display your glory, the cross happened to display your glory, we happened to display your glory Jesus...you are the only one who is worthy. I want to lay down my desires and longings to follow your Holy ambition for my life Jesus, because you are the reason for everything. There is nothing more glorious than you. The one thing I ask and the one thing I seek Jesus is that I might dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, and gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek Him in His temple. There is no deeper love than laying down one's life for a friend, Jesus you are my friend and so I want to lay down my life for you. I want to love you with everything I am and have. I want to lay down all my desires and longing to seek after your Kingdom, to do your will, to answer your call, to walk in Holy and DEEP communion with you every day for the rest of my life.

I want to be with you all the days of my life, and then 10,000 more. How can I ever stop singing your praise? How can I ever stop desiring to know you deeper? You are without end. You are the alpha and omega, you are the Faithful Witness...You are the Reason for Everything. I was made to glorify you Jesus, I want to walk fully in that calling. Just let me sit in your courts and gaze upon your beauty. I am in awe of you.

I am a woman of One Thing. I sit at the feet of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the world may count my days as meaningless or empty, but I have chosen the good portion, the One Thing that cannot be taken away. He is the reason for everything.

How amazing is He!!


No comments:

Post a Comment