Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

I WAS ACCEPTED!

THIS PAST WEEK I WAS ACCEPTED TO IRIS MINISTRIES HARVEST SCHOOL IN MICRONESIA!!

After telling this to a few people over the course of this week I realized one major thing:

NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THAT IS!

So here's a map! Do you see that huge arrow? And that teeny dot it's pointing too? THAT'S Micronesia!




The school is an intensive 3-month training program focusing on people who desire to go immediatley into the mission field. During the school I'll be applying to work as a long term missionary with Iris Ministires and if I am accepted immediatley after I'll be sent off!

I seriously cannot wait to begin this journey!

I will be continueing to post about my experiences as I prepare to leave, begin my fundraising process (support letters are being sent out next week!), and say goodbye to everything I have ever known! I will also continue to post about my experiences after I arrive at the school and into my missions trips afterwards! I really am so excited (and maybe a little nervous too) and can't wait to see what the Lord does in my life and the lives of others through this!


"...For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..."

-Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment