Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Heard Jesus Speak Today

Today I was feeling guilty and full of shame over the sin in my life and my lack of perfection. I feel like this a majority of the time and am constantly in a state of beating myself up and trying harder to be better. It is so exhausting and disheartening because when you are under the Law, there is no hope.
Jesus called me to Him and after asking me to repent and confess these things He spoke to me the most beautiful words through a vision. I 'll share it here and I hope that if any of you struggle with these things He speaks to you through this vision as well!!


"You are my child, come to me as my child. When a child falls and gets hurt she doesn't worry about the fact that she has fallen, that maybe she isn't good enough to call out to her Daddy, she just cries out to Him and He comes and holds her. Children are sticky, covered in jam, dirt, and bleeding from their scraped knee but they don't worry about any of those things as their Daddy scoops them up, and niether does He."
Then Father God showed me a snow white owl flying over a forest at night in the light of the moon, and said, "It is beautiful." Then I saw a bee sitting on a flower, and the LORD said, "Is it good?" And I said, "Yes." Then the Lord said, "The owl is beautiful becasue I AM Beautiful, the bee is good because I AM Good." Then I saw a tree and He said, "Is it intricate, and complex, and life giving?" And I said, "Yes." Then the LORD spoke again and said, "It is intricate and complex and life giving because I AM intricate and complex and life giving."

"Yasemee. You are beautiful because I AM Beautiful. You are good, because I AM Good. And you are intricate, complex, and life giving because I AM intricate, and complex, and life giving. Be transformed my child, by the revelation that I AM within you. I AM made perfect in your weakness. It is no longer you who live, but I who live through you."

<3

2 comments:

  1. This is incredibly beautiful. It made even me see things a little differently. I love it.

    ReplyDelete