Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

I Need You! Yes, YOU!

As most of you know from my last blog I was accepted to Iris Ministries Harvest School in Micronesia (a 3-month intensive missionary training school beginning August 19-October 19). While in the school I will be doing/learning amazing things! I will be:

Ø  Applying to be a long term missionary with Iris Ministries.

Ø  In prayer with my leaders to discern what people group/nation the Lord is calling me too.  I will then be trained how to reach that specific people group.

Ø  Taught practical skills for missionary living & taught to lead lives and ministries in the supernatural presence of the Lord through healing and miracles.

Ø  Go out into the surrounding communities of Micronesia for practical training to see the island completely transformed by the His love.
(For more information on the school/organization go to irisglobal.org)

I'm so excited!! Waaa!
While at this school I'll be challenged, pushed taught, and stretched beyond anything I'm currently able to concieve. The unknowns stretch out before me like a blank canvas, but two things are certain:
the One who holds the brush & that I will be beautifully, irrevocably changed.
 
In order to attend the school and the long-term mission assignment after, I must raise a total of $8300.
This will cover the costs of tuition and airfare/travel for the school and mission. I must raise
$4600 of those costs by July 13th in order to attend and the remaining $3700 by September 1st.
But I cannot do this without your support financially & in prayer!
This journey is not one I will be taking alone, but one that you and I must take together. By partnering with me through your prayers and finances you support the Kingdom and help to bring the name and love of Jesus through me. My journey becomes your journey, and this mission becomes one that we adventure through together.
If you would like to give to help finance me & lift me up in prayer I appreciate it and am so sincerely grateful for your support.  Whether you can give $1 or $100 every little bit helps and I consider it a blessing to have you partner with me in bringing His kingdom to every heart.

“Our Father is a king. And his kingdom is ready to invade on earth as it is in heaven." - Clint Bokelman
.................................................................................................................

To donate online
 
 
Cheque/Money order
Please make payable to Yasemee Dorning
email me at yasemee_dorning@yahoo.com for address details

No comments:

Post a Comment